Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy, Happy, Joyful!!!!

When I came to Japan for the first time in 2008, my friend Amanda from Footsteps Photography took me to explore some castle ruins and an old abandoned hotel and I got this drink out of a vending machine. It was sooooo good.
And, ever since I had that first drink, I have been looking for it. I've been back to Japan three more times and looked in vending machines when I had the chance and I was never able to find it. But, when we went Torri Beach the other day and Heather needed to stop for a drink, she found it. When I told her that was it she said that she thought that they had it at the 100 yen store, so when we went we picked some up. Now, we have 6 whole cans! And that's a good thing since Grace loves it just as much as I do! She actually drank over half of the can Heather picked up for me at the vending machine by the beach. And - this morning she asked for it instead of Chocky Milk (chocolate milk in Gracie language).

Who could resist a drink called HAPPY HAPPY JOYFUL?

I can read enough of the label to tell that it's 10% fruit juice, but I can't seem to make out the other ingredients. Can you?

And to see the pictures of the Castle Ruins & Old Hotel from 2008, you can go here:
Castle Ruins
Royal Hotel

There are also several other albums from Japan on my myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment