Friday, March 5, 2010

Priorities.....

Something I learned from PaPa Bill years ago was where to place priorities. They should go something like this.... #1: God, #2: Family and #3: Work or Ministry.
And right now, my daughter Heather and my beautiful grandaughter, Grace are visiting!
Grace and Heather live approxamately 8,000 miles away and I don't get to see them as often as I'd like, so, I'm trying to make the most of it!
So, thanks to all the coaches and clients who understand. Thanks to the basketball coach and the wrestling coach whose teams had to be put off. Thanks to Lisha, Colin, Caden, A.J. and Olivia who had to reschedule portrait sessions. And thanks to everyone who knows how important their kids and grand kids are and makes the most of the time they have with them.
I am loving every minute I have with Grace!
And - I can probably get your portrait sessions re-scheduled for the week of spring break or after!

No comments:

Post a Comment