Thursday, January 5, 2012

Billy & Alyssa's Wedding Album

I've been busy, busy, busy, so I haven't had a lot of time for blogging lately. Hopfully, I'll get things updated soon.
But - until then, I thought I'd share a recent project I've been working on.
My son, Billy, and his beautiful bride, Alyssa, were married on December 17th. Since then, I've been working on wedding photos - and have finally finished a 1st Draft of their album. I couldn't get the preview from the album to show on my blog, so I've just uploaded the pages. The album itself is BEAUTIFUL. It has a brown ostrich skin leather cover with black accents and a photo on the cover. To see the real thing displayed in a book like style you can go to:
and enter Billy & Alyssa
But - here is a quick view for those who just want to see wedding photos!

Cover Page - Page #1
Pages 2 & 3
Page #4
(and the dog belongs to Billy. Her name is Kat and she did a great job as Ring Bearer)
Page #5
Pages 6 & 7
Pages 8 & 9
Pages 10 & 11
Pages 12 & 13
Pages 14 & 15
Pages 16 & 17
Pages 18 & 19
Page #20

2 comments:

  1. Patty- What a gorgeous, gorgeous couple. They couldn't be cuter! She is beautiful and he is handsome and you can see the sweetness shining through both of them. You captured them perfectly. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is getting married next Fall, and these are the exact colors that she wants to use. She wants to hold red roses, and she wants her bridesmaids in black. You did a great job on these wedding photos.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete