Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Thompson Children

 These are the Thompson Children!
Such sweet happy kids!
I hope I captured each of their personalities!
 This is Skylie, the pretty one!
She's always got her hair done and she
always looks her best!
 This is Titan, the caring one!
Titan cares deeply for others and would
heal the world of all hurts if only he could.
 This is Bravyn, the adventurous one!
Someone forgot to tell him he was little
so he's always done whatever the
bigger kids are doing. I don't think
he's afraid of anything!
And this is River, the
Momma's Boy!
Of course.... he's the baby,
so he'll probably outgrow that
someday. Until then, his
Mom will just enjoy it.
Anyway.... aren't they all just
super sweet?

1 comment:

  1. These photos are so pretty, and brought back some memories. One of my favorite pictures of the girls is when they were playing and throwing leaves in the air. My mom loved this picture and had it in her kitchen until the time she passed away. These are wonderful photos, I love the last one.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete