Monday, January 28, 2013

The Wilmore Family

 This was a fun family!
Their little boy is such a bundle
of energy!
 His sense of adventure gave me an opportunity
to get a few shots of his Mom and Dad
all by themselves!
And letting him work off a little
energy helped him be able to
sit still and pose for this!
I love it!
I have had this pose - at this location -
stuck in my head for about 3 years and
have just now been able to
do it.
It turned out exactly as I
imagined it!
I've done several engagement
sessions at this location
and normally pose the couple
kissing and try to get the reflection
in the water, but I've always wanted
to incorporate a child.... or children!
And this family was perfect!
 


2 comments:

  1. I droр a сomment whenever I like а
    articlе on a website oг I have
    something tο valuable to contribute to the conversаtion.

    It's a result of the sincerness displayed in the post I looked at. And after this post "The Wilmore Family". I was actually excited enough to post a comment :-) I do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind. Is it only me or does it look as if like a few of these responses look like they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on other social sites, I would like to follow anything new you have to post. Would you make a list every one of your communal sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Here is my blog post - chatroulette
    My web page > chatrolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fіnally Ι got а webpаge from where I be able to actually obtain useful
    іnformation concеrning my stuԁy аnd knowlеdge.


    Fеel free to viѕit my blοg post preventing premature ejaculation

    ReplyDelete