Friday, December 18, 2009

Enjoying CHRISTmas Vacation











I have been on vacation! I spent some time in Okinawa, Japan visiting my daughter and her family. While I was there I borrowed Amanda from Footsteps Photography's Studio and took CHRISTmas and birthday pictures of my granddaughter, Grace!

Grace is a joy! It was wonderful to get to spend a couple of weeks with her, and I can't wait until I can do it again.
But, for now, I'm back home in Lawton, Oklahoma. And since this blog was started while I was in Japan, I thought that it was only fitting for the first pictures I post to be some of the ones I shot while I was there. So here are a few of my favorites from Grace's CHRISTmas session.














3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is ADORABLE!!!!!
    Welcome home.
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big and she is absolutely beautiful. I can understand how much you must miss her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty:
    Grace is such a doll!! I am so glad you get to visit her and your daughter. Your photography is fantastic as ususal!! This blog is so neat. I love the graphics you used, You GO GIRL!!
    Love Earline

    ReplyDelete