Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweetheart Day...

Saturday was Sweetheart Day at St. John's Missionary Baptist Church, and we had the opportunity to take pictures of several lovely couples. We've been shooting their banquets for several years now, and I've always been very impressed with this church and the people who attend. St. John's feeds the hungry at lunch time every day except Sunday and has a prison ministry. They reach out to the community to meet the needs of the people on a daily basis. And they are a very loving congregation!

This couple was one of my favorites this year. I love the look of adoration that Felicia has for her husband. He looks quite comfortable as her sweetheart, also!


And this couple looks absolutely JOYFUL! I think we have taken their pictures several times over the years and I've always thought they were a gorgeous couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment