Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lindsay & Bryan's Christmas Pictures

Sunday evening, I did Christmas Pictures for Lindsay and Bryan! While I was editing I thought I'd play around and make a card. I actually saved it as a template, so I can change papers, pictures and embellishments and use the same layout to create multiple cards. I plan to play around and make many more templates before the Christmas season is over.


Here I liked the subtle reflection in the water!



And I really liked this shot of Lindsay. She has such a beautiful smile!




I liked this one for the color! Can you even tell that it's mid-November? It almost looks like spring. It does FEEL like November, though. It was pretty chilly out.



I liked the sunset color on the water here.




And really, I got a lot of good shots. To see more from Lindsay and Bryan's Christmas session, you can go HERE




and choose Lindsay & Bryan Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment