Monday, November 1, 2010

Rayelyn Smith's One Year Old Session

This is Rayelyn!



Isn't she just precious?



I love doing One Year Old sessions! I try to get a few good shots and a lot of facial expressions and then I like to let the little one dig into their cake!



We call this a Cake Smashing Session because by the end of the session the cake is pretty much destroyed and the birthday boy or girl is a mess!



But, it is so much fun, and the pictures will make life long memories!

Rayelyn Outside before smashing her cake!


With her Mommy & Daddy!


I was really impressed with the love I saw in this little family. When you see relationships that work so well you get a feeling that God had something to do with bringing them together. I got that feeling with this little family. And I'm excited to meet their newest addition which is due in May.
Rayelyn!


With Mommy!


And with Daddy!


I think she's both a Mommy's Girl and a Daddy's Girl!







1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! I love the cake smashing. I wish I had thought to do something like that with Sammy when he turned 1.

    ReplyDelete