Monday, August 8, 2011

More of Baby Hoyt

I know I posted this picture of Hoyt last week.... but I wanted to include it again to show what a variety we were able to get out of one session. Hoyt came in with a belt that belonged to his Grandpa. He's named after his Grandpa so the belt has his name on it. And, my little watering troth has perfect little loops to hold the belt on it's frame. Hoyt's boots also fit perfectly into this scene. This is my favorite photo from the session!This shot is awfully cute, too! Look at that tough guy look on Hoyt's face!And - what do you think of this green? I shoot so many babies on pink or blue, I thought I'd try to get away from that a little. This bright green screems for attention and looks really cute with Hoyt and his monkey!I thought this was just darling, too! It looks like Hoyt has already had enough of the Oklahoma sunshine!We did some traditional newborn baby poses as well.
And yes.... this was all one session! Hoyt's Mommy and Daddy and Grandpa and Grandpa and all of his Aunts and Uncles can select a photo that suits them! Hopefully there is something in his galleries that everyone loves! And I know there will be. Each picture in his gallery is of HIM, and that's something they all love bunches!





1 comment:

  1. wow- You got a lot of great shots in one session! I'm surprised he held up that long- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete