Friday, March 2, 2012

Basketball

I haven't been doing many portraits lately,
because it is basketball season and I
have been busy with basketball pictures!

Normally, I don't post a lot of my sports photos,
but this team was just too cute not to share! 
I could be a little partial, though.
I've been taking this little girl's picture
since she was about 3 and playing soccer
at the YMCA!
It's easy to become attached to children I see over
and over again, from season to season.
Especially those who are as well behaved
and mannerly as this little girl.
She is a sweetheart!
And she always wears a smile!
 For this ALL GIRL team I got to do two team pictures!
I used this one for the girls Memory Mates!
And this one for the Coach! He wanted to be
photographed in a traditional pose
but I liked the cute and girly pose for
the girls!

To book your sports team
you can call me at
(580) 695-1927

No comments:

Post a Comment