Friday, March 16, 2012

Dan and Stacia's Engagements

 I have been super busy with basketball and soccer photos
and have only been doing a few portraits here and there.
But - some of my favorites have been
Dan & Stacia's Engagements!
They are simply beautiful!
 I also captured they're playful,
so in-love personalities!
I got so many cute ones, it was hard to select
just a few to post. But, I think these three are my
favorites.
If you'd like to see more, feel free to go look.
You can follow this link and choose
Dan and Stacia Engagements



3 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute pictures! You do a great job- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful it is to be in love and engaged. Nel is going through the whole engagement right now too. These pictures turned out lovely. I really liked the story about your son's team, the 'Leprachauns' and Lucky Charms. It was a great story. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete