Friday, April 9, 2010

A Precious Gift


Yesterday, in my photography class, we worked on outdoor portraits and these are a couple of my favorites. I've taken this little girl's picture several times in the past and she rarely smiles with teeth - and yesterday, I finally learned what makes her smile. It's talking about her Daddy and their bedtime ritual - in which he tells her how beautiful and precious she is to him. Just talking about her Daddy makes this little girl light up - so I can see that she's a Daddy's girl. And although her Daddy has several daughters, I'm sure that each one knows what a special gift she is. Children are such a blessing! And this one is extra special. Her quiet and gentle spirit is absolutely beautiful, but then, so is everything else about her. She is a precious gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment