Monday, May 16, 2011

Love Is In The Air....

Friday Night I did family portraits for Leisha & Mike! We met at Medicine Park and they brought along a preacher and got married right there on the trail!



It was a small, simple wedding! But - what more do you really need?


After the short ceremony, we did family shots and a few couple shots, plus shots with their kids!


I think this shot is my favorite. It catches the happy couple in a tender moment. Leisha looks relaxed and happy and she is extremely radiant in black & white.


I also like this one! While I like natural candids, faces are nice, too. And here both Leisha and Mike are looking at the camera.


And - it's a wedding, so we had to have a little romance.



As well as a few pictures of the lovely bride by herself.




I'll try to get more pictures up of the family in a day or two!



1 comment:

  1. What a great looking couple! She is absolutely beautiful! Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete