Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Photography Class Field Trip

My Photography Class went on a field trip yesterday to the refuge. We began at The Quannah Parker Lake Dam and hiked to Camp Dorris and then back to the top of Mount Baldy. I think these are my favorite shots from the day. If anyone knows the names of these wildflowers, please comment. Or - if you know of a book that would serve as a good reference, please let me know.




And below is a slideshow of my other shots. I plan to go back in a few weeks to see if the deer have delivered their fawns. Most of the does appear pregnant, so I contacted a friend of mine who knows about wildlife and he said they should be having their fawns in a couple of weeks. Those who weren't bred during the first cycle will deliver about four weeks later. So, I want to go back and see the little spotted fawns with their wobbly little legs in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the second photo! I can't wait to see your pics of the fawns :)

    ReplyDelete