Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Quinn Family

Sunday afternoon I did pictures for the Quin Family at the Mattie Beal Historical Home. It was a time that worked well for them, because everyone could be there.

I think this is my favorite picture.

I don't know that it is the best, but in it I see a mother who is radiant with love for her boys!

If you can SEE love.... this is what I think it might look like!
I like this one, also! It's more formal and I like that, but I am still partial to the look of love!

And - isn't this family cute?

Their kids are adorable! They were also very well behaved!

And here are the Grandparents with all of the Grand Children.

Grand Children are such a blessing. In Psalms we are told that one of the blessings of a God-fearing man is to see thy children's children.

Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel. Psalm 128:6

Let us never forget what a blessing it is to be able to spend time with our families during the Christmas season. And let us remember that our children and grand children are blessings from God Himself. Let us give thanks for what we have and enjoy our loved ones while we can. After all, not everyone has received the Blessings on the House of the God-fearing as they are described in Psalms 128.

No comments:

Post a Comment