Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brilyn's Hello Baby Slideshow

Brilyn is a beautiful baby girl! Her Mommy and Daddy are super proud and happy and I couldn't be happier for them! What a blessing!
And - I'm sure Brandy will be wanting to announce this little blessing, so I've been working on birth announcements and Brilyn's Hello Baby Slideshow!
I think I like this design - but I think Brandy should choose the pictures! So - this is a temporary announcement. We'll probably be making a few changes, but at least we have a rough draft to get us started!

And here is Brilyn's slideshow. If you'd like to see it at a higher resolution, you can click HERE
and then right click on the slideshow and select FULL SCREEN.

3 comments:

  1. Andrew and I did a goid job making a beautiful baby! I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable Patty! Congrats. Being the mom of two little girls and now my little boy, I am super blessed. I can't wait to see more pictures of this little doll.

    To answer your question, I do live in OK. We are in central OK around the Norman area. My husband and I got engaged on Mt. Scott. It is so pretty down there!

    ReplyDelete