Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gracie's Two Year Old Pictures

I finally had a chance to do Gracie's two year old pictures in her cowgirl outfit!

Isn't she a little doll?

Here she is trying to rope!

She tried to rope Abby, but much like a calf, Abby ran away. I think her Uncle Billy is going to need to give her a few lessons.

I love this shot. I know she's not looking at the camera. She's looking at Abby - who kept getting in the way. It seems that she thinks it's her job to make sure Grace is safe and happy!

Here she is just giggling and being silly! This is one of the few times I've seen any resemblance to her Uncle Andrew. I've seen him give someone two "thumbs up" many a time! But - this is the first time I've noticed Grace doing it. What could it possibly mean?

And - to see more of Grace's Two Year Old pictures go HERE
and select Gracie's Two Year Pictures.

3 comments:

  1. these are great!I think the second one is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Grace is so ADORABLE! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so CUTE! The last one is great! Definitely my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete