Friday, January 14, 2011

Kathryn

I was recently asked to do a few senior pictures for Kathryn!


Kathryn is a home schooled student and she was in my karate class as a child and more recently in my photography class. Her younger brother, Matthew is now in my photography class, so he came along to help with pictures.


We should also be doing a few more senior pictures of Kathryn in our photography class when we are studying portraiture and senior portraits.

We had a great time!


And I couldn't be more proud of this particular senior! I can only imagine the pride her parents are feeling!


Kathryn is one fine young woman! As fine as they come, actually. She's got a heart of gold and she's committed to following God's plan for her life.



When I think of Kathryn I think of the fruit of the spirit.



"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Galations 5:22 & 23


If I've ever seen a person display them all.... it's Kathryn!


I can't believe she is already a senior!


And I look forward to watching God's plan for her life unfold. I know it's going to be an amazing adventure!


For when I think of Kathryn, I am reminded of the old saying:


Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.




I can see Kathryn taking this one step further by introducing the man to the bread of life so that he may be fed for eternity!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous pictures (of a gorgeous girl), Patty!

    ReplyDelete