Monday, June 13, 2011

Melanie's Maternity Session

Melanie and her husband Bret, met me in the park for their maternity pictures!
I think this one is my favorite. And it's the only picture I thought I would prefer in black & white. This is another one of my favorites. I like the way Bret is looking at Melanie, here. His expression shows loving concern... something that's sort of hard to capture in a photograph, but can't you see it? It's priceless!And here it is again!
It's obvious that this man loves his wife and his unborn child.
Not only does he love them, he loves them with that complete and unconditional love that make marriages work and families stick together.
And Baby Landon can feel that love!After all, he's surrounded in it!
Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if all babies could be brought into such loving family situations!
Baby Landon is BLESSED!
And this pose was his Daddy's idea! It's really cute, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Darling couple..I love the seriousness of his look in some of the pictures..and that last shot is really cute! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete