Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Olivia Joy

Olivia Joy was born Friday, February 25th at 4:33 pm.
She weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. and was 20 inches long.
And she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I haven't had a chance to really update my blog and get pictures up, because I was keeping Grace while Heather and Dustin were at the hospital with Olivia. Grace and I had a lot of fun. We went to Starbuck's and McDonald's and she went with me to do basketball pictures and to a portrait session. She helped out in the studio by making silly noises to get a one year old's attention and to get him to smile.
She is such a good helper! I know she's going to make a great big sister!
Anyway.... I'll try to get more pictures of Olivia up, soon!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of her! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- She is beautiful...beyond words beautiful. What a blessing...and I know Gracie is going to be a wonderful big sister. xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliva is beautiful, Patty what great pictures, our familes are so blessed, with 2 such beautiful little girls..Grandma Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet name for a sweet girl! Funny thing about newborns, she looks bigger than 7 lbs in the picture. I am completely in love with her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete