Friday, February 18, 2011

Brilyn at Three Weeks

I got to keep Brilyn Monday while her Mommy went to their new house to get some painting done. I had planned to take pictures, but Brilyn didn't want me to put her down, so I only took three. Her Mommy brought her back Tuesday and we tried again.
And Brilyn cooperated!
Here she is posing perfectly in a special picture to surprise her Daddy.
This is his first guitar with his firstborn!
We still didn't take that many pictures, but really, we don't need many. We just need one masterpiece from each session and when I saw this, I knew we had gotten it!
I'm sure her Daddy will love it!
To see the other pictures from this session go HERE
And select BRILYN FAITH PATTERSON - 3 WEEKS

4 comments:

  1. Patty- she is beautiful..LOOK at that HAIR!!! I tried to go to the other site to see the rest of the photos but it asks me to type in what I want to see and I was stumped. She is sooo cute! xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete