Friday, April 22, 2011

Gardening....

Sometimes, when I am not working, I find a little time to get some work done around the house! And gardening is just one of those jobs that is a lot more fun if you have a helper!
Of course, it's a lot more messy, too! Especially when your helper decides that YOU need watered!

By the time we were finished we were both soaking wet!

(actually, the dog was wet, too)
But.... we now have pretty flowers!



And sometimes when I'm not working, I like to enjoy the great outdoors!
Gracie likes it, too! Here she is at the pond!
Occasionally we get a chance to relax and go fishing! This was actually Grace's FIRST FISHING TRIP!
And Grace caught the most fish!
After our fishing trip she told me that she was going to have to teach her Daddy and her Uncle Deuce how to fish. She told me that they were not good fishers because they didn't catch anything, so she was going to have to help them!


I found that funny because her Uncle Deuce has been since he was in diapers and he's now 26 years old. He's got LOTS of experience and is a really good fisherman. But - Grace and I were the ones catching fish, so we're the experts in her eyes. Of course, we were fishing for perch and perch are always biting - and they were hoping for a bigger catch!


Sometimes size really doesn't matter!

1 comment: