Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Host Tea Parties....

Isn't our little tea set just adorable?

(recieving blankets also make nice tea party table cloths)
And.... we have the most delicious snacks!
I also enjoy fine dining! We order from the coolest places.
But there is so much to do, we normally end up eating on the way home - or at home because these places have so many things to do.... who wants to EAT?
Gracie is great at the games!
Just look at her form! I think she's going to be a star!

(of course, she already is in Grandma's eyes)
And here we have proof that she's a winner! Just look at all her prizes!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures, wow!
    I'd never thought of using receiving blankets for table cloths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait til her Mom sees that lollypop hanging out of her mouth!- Great photos as always...and I see my friend, Jettie, found you! Watch out for her--she's a red-headed Suthern' gal! lol Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete