Friday, April 8, 2011

Hannah

This is Hannah! Hannah is a senior this year, but she has already accumulated a few college hours by clepping out of courses. She's also won an academic scholarship!
She's a local home schooler, and I have known her since she was a little girl!
When she was really young (and I was younger, too) she was my karate student. And then in 2008, she signed up for my photography class and she's been my photography student ever since.
She's the type of kid who would make any parent or teacher extremely proud!
She's smart, but she's also studious. She pays attention in class and engages in conversation and asks questions. She also completes her assignments ON TIME and gives careful attention to detail and it shows in her work.
And she's got excellent character!
Hannah is one of the few people in this world that I feel I could trust alone in my home with one of my grand children. I might trust my home to more than just a few people, but my grand babies are simply too precious to leave with just anyone. But if we needed a baby sitter, Hannah would most likely be our first choice.


Grace likes her, too!

And - this is just a preview of Hannah's session! I am still editing, so come back in a few days to see more!

1 comment:

  1. She is just the sweetest looking girl! Her wholesomeness just shines through the picutres! I would trust her too! xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete