Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little Cousins Becoming Friends!

When I'm not working, I enjoy watching little cousins become friends!

Here is Gracie and Brilyn!

And here is Olivia and Brilyn! This was taken a few weeks ago - I think Olivia has now caught up with Brilyn in size... and I wouldn't be surprised if she were actually bigger. Maybe it's because children grow while they're sleeping! I really don't know if that is true of if it's an old wives tale. But, I heard it from my own mother who had several children, so she should know. Olivia sleeps so she grows and Brilyn is a little live wire. She likes to be fully awake and aware of everything that's happening. (But - I hear she takes a good nap after going home from Grandma's) And BOTH babies love the outdoors. We're going to have so much fun this summer when we get that pool installed and the water warms up! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and darling- You will LOVE having them around this summer! xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilyn was so little in the picture of z grace holding her!

    ReplyDelete