Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's A Great Time for Family Portraits!

It's a great time to take family portraits! Not only do the kids have new clothes for back-to-school.... but Christmas is right around the corner. Having new portraits done will give you a jump start on the holiday season. There is still plenty of time to make custom cards... and the weather is not too hot and not too cold so on-locations shoots are actually pretty comfortable!

This morning, I had the pleasure of shooting this beautiful family!

Some little girls are just born beautiful!

And this little fellow is super cute!
And tough!

She seems so grown up for six. And even more so for two! (Her little brother told me she was two and HE was six)

But... at least she's too smart to have an interest in boys! Hopefully, that will wait a long.... long time!

Together!

Smiling because they think a duck is about to attack me! (eventually it did)

The whole family by the water fall!

Just Mom and Dad! You can see where their little girl gets her good looks! Mom is beautiful, too!

The whole family, again!
This was a really fun family to work with. I had a great time and I think I got some nice shots. Kids always make a shoot more interesting as they each have their own special personality and interest. This little boy liked watching the ducks more than he did looking at the camera, so I was able to use that to my advantage by shooting with the ducks directly behind me. That worked out really well.... until the ducks attacked! Next time... beware of the ducks!
To see the rest of The Pogi Family's pictures go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment