Friday, July 2, 2010

Jack

This is Jack! Jack is Madelyn's younger brother. He is 100% Boy and normally he's all smiles.

But, I guess Jack was a little tired when we were doing pictures. I didn't get as many smiles as I normally, do, but I did get to see a side of Jack that I hadn't seen before. Jack became a big brother a couple of months ago, and I think he's going to do a wonderful job of looking out for baby Geoffrey. He's a natural care taker. While we were taking pictures it was Jack who noticed when his dog, Kenya (who is perfectly capable of taking care of himself) wandered off. He was constantly looking out for him. And as we headed back to the house it was Jack who was calling, "Kenya, Kenya...... " and making sure that his beloved pet was not left behind.



I've always thought you could tell a lot about a man by how he treats his animals. And Jack is headed in the right direction. He'll someday grow up and become a fine young man. A wonderful husband and father.



Yes.... you can tell that much just by observing how a little boy treats his dog!

And we did get a few of Jack's charming smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment