Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jessica

This is Jessica!
She is Mathew and Sierra's younger sister and the baby of the family.
She's also beautiful and full of life!
She has beautiful eyes!
Children are such a blessing! There's just something about them that makes life joyful!
And I don't know what it is about this shot that I am so drawn to, but I find it captivating. I'm really drawn to it. There is just something about it that seems to pull you in. Something that brings you to the moment the picture was taken and makes you wonder what this precious child could be thinking. Something that makes you want to hold onto that childhood and preserve it. If only, they could stay little just a little while longer. There are just not enough moments like these.
And this is another one that I especially liked! A candid moment of the love shared by two sisters. Their faces aglow with radiant love!
To see the rest of their session you can go HERE and choose "Leslie"

No comments:

Post a Comment